Expert Pest Control In Jones, OK
Located on the outskirts of the greater Oklahoma City area, the suburban town of Jones has become regarded as one of the area’s best places to raise a family. In addition to its friendly environment, the town offers residents good public schools, small parks, and easy access to a range of amenities. Local homeowners and businesses are no strangers to pest problems, which is why at Summit Pest Solutions, we work to bring our community the finest pest control around.
Our Oklahoma County pest control is backed by 25 years of experience tackling pest problems. We staff with only the most qualified technicians and emphasize long-term problem solving and education when we work with property owners. All of our services are designed to be within your budgetary requirements and come with a pest-free guarantee to further ensure your safety. If pests are a problem on your property, they don’t have to be. With one call to Summit Pest Solutions, we can restore your living or working environment to its pest-free state. For more information on our services, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Jones
As a family-owned business, at Summit Pest Solutions, it’s our top priority to bring the households of Jones the safest and most reliable pest control solutions around. It’s not enough for us to simply remove pests but we also want to prevent them from returning. Your initial inspection and service will always be performed by our owner, at which point, we’ll tend to your entire property, from your yard to underneath sinks and the crevices in your foundation. After we’ve gained an understanding of your property, we’ll apply the necessary treatments for the pests that you’re facing. Depending on your unique situation, we may suggest recurring treatments or a one-time service. Either way, we always stand by our work and aim to make it as affordable as possible. To learn more about residential pest control, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Jones
At Summit Pest Solutions, we believe that no business should have to suffer from the negative impacts that pest infestations can bring. This is why we focus on both providing immediate relief from pests as well as long-term sustainable results. Our process is thorough from start to finish and involves a detailed initial inspection, customized treatment plans, and a follow-up schedule that is designed to keep pests off of your business property throughout the year. We work with health care facilities, offices, warehouses, restaurants, and more to protect them from a wide range of pests, from termites and mosquitoes to cockroaches and ants. All of our services come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if treated pests return, we’ll re-treat your property at no extra cost. For more information on commercial pest control, contact us today.
Five Tips To Keep Ants Out Of Your Jones Home
Ants are one of the most frequent invaders to Jones homes, but they don’t have to be an issue on your property. Keep these five tips in mind if you want to keep ants out of your home:
- Tend to openings around your home by filling gaps around doors with weather stripping, replacing worn window screens, and applying silicone-based caulk to crevices and cracks.
- Keep your home clean by sweeping up crumbs, disinfecting surfaces, and vacuuming on a regular basis.
- Always store food in secure containers, whether in the pantry or on the counter. It’s also important to keep items like chips and other snacks in sealed baggies.
- Check for leaky downspouts, pipes, faucets, and other fixtures regularly and fix them when they happen. Be sure to always fully turn off sinks, bathtubs, and showerheads as well.
- Contact your local pest control professional for regular protection from ants.
To keep this unwanted nuisance out of your home, contact Summit Pest Solutions for ant control today.
Most Common Cockroaches Found In Jones
Cockroach problems pop up around Jones due to issues with moisture, hygiene, or a surplus of food items. In understanding a cockroach problem, it’s important to be able to properly identify the type of cockroach that’s present. Some of the most common species around the area are:
- German cockroach. The most widely found species across the globe, the German cockroach is a small, silvery brown species that is attracted to areas where people live and eat.
- Oriental cockroach. Dark brown in color, the Oriental cockroach is usually found outside around debris, stones, leaf piles, and tree branches. They usually emit a very strong, foul odor.
- American cockroach. With its translucent reddish-brown appearance, the American cockroach is hard to miss. They have wings and are capable of flight, but rarely travel more than very short distances. They are most frequently found around moisture issues and by traveling through sewers and pipes.
For the ultimate cockroach protection, contact Summit Pest Solutions today.