Quality Pest Control In Warr Acres, OK
Created in 1948, Warr Acres, OK, is a small community located about 20 minutes from Oklahoma City. We are situated just southwest of Lake Hefner and northeast of Lake Overholser, giving us easy access to water on both sides. Our small-town atmosphere attracts visitors from near and far, and unfortunately, that includes pests. If you own a home or business here in Warr Acres, it’s important to address your pest control needs, and that’s why we’re here to help.
Summit Pest Solutions offers complete residential and commercial pest solutions to properties throughout Warr Acres and the surrounding areas. Our family-owned and operated company dedicates itself to providing customers with a personalized 5-star service experience. We use I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) strategies to tackle your pest problems, no matter the scale. Contact us today to secure Oklahoma County pest control you can count on. Let Summit Get Rid of What's Bugging You!!!
Residential Pest Control In Warr Acres
Here at Summit Pest Solutions, we commit ourselves to protect Warr Acres homes from household pest infestation. We deal with all kinds of local invaders such as ants, spiders, stinging insects, cockroaches, fleas, and ticks. Some of our residential pest control treatments include:
- Treating interior baseboards, under sinks, cracks, crevices, pipe entry, and all hot spots found in the inspection
- Exterior perimeter treatment, checking eves, and knocking down nests/webs up to 15 feet
- Recurring services are scheduled based on the customer’s specific pest needs
We work with you from start to finish to bring you the best pest protection around. Contact us today to request your free estimate and inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Warr Acres
You can count on us to guard your Warr Acres business against pests. Our commercial pest control process entails the following:
- Check for signs of pests, infestations, entry points, conducive conditions, etc.
- Interior high traffic areas like kitchens, bathrooms, shared spaces, and doorways
- Check utility closets, under sinks, and any hot spots
- Meet with customer to discuss findings and set up a service date
- Exterior cracks/crevices, doorways, loading docks, landscaping, any hot spots
- Knock down webs and nests if any are present
- Interior baseboard treatment, hot spots, bathrooms, kitchens, under sinks, any pipe entry
- Educate customers on keeping pests away and decide if they need reoccurring services.
- Bi-monthly or quarterly plans are available
- Scheduled as needed to cater to your business
We’ve worked with all kinds of facilities, including apartment buildings, offices, wedding venues, restaurants, healthcare facilities, and warehouses. Call today to get started.
What You Should Do If You Find A Tick On You In Warr Acres
Ticks are small pests that can transmit serious diseases. That’s why it’s essential to avoid them. However, what happens if you’re actually bitten by one? Here are the basic steps for what you should do if you find a tick on you in Warr Acres:
- Use fine tweezers to gently pick the tick out from under your skin.
- Cleanly pluck it out without moving around to prevent parts of the tick from breaking off.
- Make sure to remove any remaining mouthparts with the tweezers.
- Use rubbing alcohol or mild soap and water to clean the site of the bite.
- Don’t crush the tick; wrap it up in a tissue and dispose of it down the toilet.
The best thing to do is avoid ticks in the first place, and getting help from the experts is a great way to do that. For professional tick control and prevention services, get in touch with Summit Pest Solutions. We’re here to help guard you against these parasites all year long.
Why Are There So Many Spiders In My Warr Acres Home?
There are many different species of spiders here in Oklahoma. It’s safe to say that no homeowner wants to find any of these eight-legged creatures in their house. You may be wondering why there are so many spiders in your Warr Acres home. Well, there are a lot of attractants that bring spiders into your house, mainly food and shelter.
Spiders feed on insects mostly, so if there are insects in your home, chances are there are spiders close behind looking for food. Because this is their main food source, anything that attracts insects to your home will also attract spiders. If you see a lot of spiders, it is probably indicative of a larger insect infestation. Another spider attractant is poor sanitation or a lack of general cleanliness. This draws other pests, which spiders feed on.
The safest thing to do in your spider control efforts is to reach out to the pest professionals. Here at Summit Pest Solutions, our team of expert pest technicians offers complete spider elimination and prevention services that give you and your loved ones continued protection. Call today to get started.